The St. Pete Yoga Festival was founded in 2011 by Vandana Dillon as a way to bring the Yoga Community together for a family-friendly day of yoga, music, food, laughter and love. It is an annual event and is hosted by the breathtakingly beautiful Sunken Gardens . Experience many different types of yoga, music, speakers and exhibitors including local yoga studios, health conscious businesses and local shops. Every year there is a Raffle to benefit Embracing the World Charities both locally and globally. The St. Pete Yoga Festival will give you the opportunity to sample classes, hear inspiring speakers from our amazing community, musical performances and more!
Every year from 10:00am – 4:00pm in the Gardens. Sunken Gardens is located at 1825 4th St N, St Petersburg, FL 33704 (727) 551-3102
Venues include: The North Lawn, the Wedding Lawn, The Meditation Circle, The Oak Pavilion, The Amphitheater, The Garden Room (2nd floor in the Main Building) and the Palm Court (Food Court).
Tickets can be purchased at the front door on the day of the festival or from select participating yoga studios (in advance). All participants must have a ticket and sign the liability waiver provided by the City of St Pete at Sunken Gardens. If you are a student of Awaken 2 Yoga you needn’t sign one again.
Past Festivals have Featured:
• Nimesh “Nimo” Patel, Founder of Empty Hands Music
• Daniel Nahmod, Founder of Humanity Music
• Bramachari Ramanand, Director of the M.A. Center, Washington DC
• Keynote Speaker Yogi Amrit Desai, Founder of the Amrit Yoga Institute
• Parvati, Musican, Yogini, Activist, Author and Founder of http://www.Parvati.org
• Carla Bianco, Singer Songwriter
• Shankh & Friends, A Global Fusion Project
• Jim Beckwith, Musician
• Christine Ghezzo and Friends
• Eluv, Musician and Sound Healer
Vandana Dillon Founder