The St. Pete Yoga Festival was founded in 2011 by Vandana Dillon as a way to bring the Yoga Community together for a family-friendly day of yoga, music, food, laughter and love. It is in its fifth year and is hosted by the breathtakingly beautiful Sunken Gardens. Admission is $22 (including entrance to the Gardens and the fabulous concert featuring Guest Artists Nimesh “Nimo” Patel and Daniel Nahmod at 2:00pm). Experience many different types of yoga, music and exhibitors including local artists, boutiques, and shops.
The St. Pete Yoga Festival will give you the opportunity to sample classes, hear inspiring speakers from our amazing community, musical performances and more!
Sunday, October 22, 2017 from 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Keynote Speaker Yogi Amrit Desai, Founder of the Amrit Yoga Institute (conducting Opening Ceremonies of the 5th Annual St. Pete Yoga Festival at 10:00am)
- Nimesh “Nimo” Patel, Founder of Emptyhandsmusic.org and returning Musical Guest of the St. Pete Yoga Festival (Musical Offering of Gratitude 2pm – 3:30pm)
- Daniel Nahmod, Founder of Humanity Music and Guest Artist at the St. Pete Yoga Festival (Musical Offering of Gratitude 2pm – 3:30pm w/ Nimo).
- Spice Routes Catering
- There will be a raffle to benefit Embracing the World Charities and to raise awareness of ways to give back in the community (Karma Yoga).
- Website: www.StPeteYogaFestival.com Tickets available at the door. Sunken Gardens is located at 1825 4th St N, St Petersburg, FL 33704.